What information do we collect?
We receive and store any information you enter on our website. We collect the following personal information from you when you register on our site or place an order:
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information
What do we use your information for?
We use the information that you provide to respond to your requests, customize future shopping for you and communicating with you. For instance, the information may be used in one of the following ways:
- to process transactions
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using secure sockets layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company processors during order processing
How is Information Shared?
We are not in the business of selling your personally identifiable information. We do share your information with our affiliates so that you can access affiliated sites which we own and operate to permit you to place orders for products available on our other websites. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to use it for other purposes.
We also offer third party products or services on our website and offer links for you to visit these third party sites. If you choose to visit these sites, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We do care about your experience on these sites, however, and welcome any feedback.
How Do I Review And Request Changes To The Personal Information We Collect?
All users of our site may make changes to their personal information at any time by logging into their account and managing their profile.
How to Contact Us
INTERNET SALES POLICIES
Authorization to Sell Via the Internet.
1.01 No Rothman Associates customer may sell any of our products on or through the Internet, except pursuant to these Internet Sales Policies and upon execution of Rothman Associates’ Internet Reseller Authorization Agreement. All sales of Kravet products pursuant to these Internet Sales Policies are further subject to Kravet’s Marketing, Sales, and Advertising Policies (including the Trademark and Copyright Usage Guidelines, attached as Addendum A thereto), which are incorporated herein by reference as if fully set forth herein.
1.02 Pursuant to these Internet Sales Policies, Rothman Associates reserves the absolute right to terminate its relationship with any Internet reseller selling or offering for sale Rothman Associates products via the Internet, or through any similar means, in a manner that is inconsistent with or in violation of the Internet reseller’s obligations under these Internet Sales Policies, or Rothman Associates’ Internet Reseller Authorization Agreement or its Marketing, Sales, and Advertising Policies, or in a manner that, in Rothman Associates’ sole and absolute unilateral discretion, is inconsistent or contrary to Rothman Associates’ image, marketing activities or other business objectives, as may be determined by Rothman Associates from time to time, including with respect to the prices charged or advertised by the Internet reseller. Rothman Associates shall exercise its discretion in this regard based upon its own determinations, does not seek and expressly does not accept an Internet reseller’s or any other person or entity’s agreement in this regard.
1.03 These Internet Sales Policies apply to all of our products to the extent their sales are authorized by Rothman Associates via the Internet or other electronic channels, including without limitation, fabrics, trimmings, wall coverings, furniture, carpets, and drapery hardware, which are sold under any of our trade names, including without limitation, Rothman Associates, Rothman Associates Basics, Rothman Associates Bedding, Rothman Associates Carpet, Rothman Associates Contract, Rothman Associates Couture, Rothman Associates Design, Rothman Associates Drapery Hardware, Rothman Associates Green, Rothman Associates Furniture, Rothman Associates Soleil, Rothman Associates Smart, and Rothman Associates Trimmings.
1.04 In exercising its discretion Rothman Associates may, in its sole discretion, limit approval to the sale via the Internet or other electronic channels of only certain of its products or brands.
1.05 Rothman Associates reserves the right to modify in its sole discretion the products or brands that a specific customer may include in its website or other e-commerce channels. Rothman Associates will give five (5) business days prior notice before requiring the removal of a product or brand. Rothman Associates Internet Sales Policies (Final March 2014) docx
1.06 Sales of Rothman Associates products via the Internet or other electronic channels shall be on a non-exclusive basis and shall not preclude or foreclose Rothman Associates from permitting additional Internet resellers or from selling its products directly via the Internet or by or through other e-commerce channels at any time.
Internet Reseller’s General Obligations
2.01 A Rothman Associates Internet reseller shall:
• use its best efforts to promote and sell Rothman Associates products on and through its website and such other e-commerce channels;
• act in accordance with and be subject to Rothman Associates’ general terms and conditions of sale and our Marketing, Sales, and Advertising Policies, Trademark and Copyright Usage Guidelines, and any other policies or strategies as we may adopt from time to time in our sole discretion in connection with the promotion, display, and/or sale of our products;
• sell, ship or deliver Rothman Associates products only to purchasers resident within the country in which the reseller maintains its place of business as indicated in its executed Internet Reseller Authorization Agreement, and in no event shall the reseller ship any Rothman Associates products to any customer located outside the country in which the reseller maintains its place of business as indicated in its executed Internet Reseller Authorization Agreement.
2.02 A Rothman Associates Internet reseller shall not sell, offer for sale, or otherwise distribute or transfer Rothman Associates products:
• to another Rothman Associates reseller (whether selling via the Internet or not); •
to fill orders of a purchaser that are placed through a third party, if those orders are a direct result of efforts of another Rothman Associates customer;
• that are defective; • that are counterfeit;
• by auction (e.g., eBay) or other similar means;
• for the purpose of inducing or encouraging a prospective purchaser to buy a non-Rothman Associates product; or
• in contravention of these Internet Sales Policies, the Marketing, Sales, and Advertising Policies, the Trademark and Copyright Usage Guidelines or any other Rothman Associates policy as they may be amended from time to time. Rothman Associates Internet Sales Policies (March 2017) Any unauthorized promotion, offer for sale, sale, or any distribution or transfer of Rothman Associates products or brands through a website or other e-commerce channels may, in Rothman Associates’ sole discretion and based upon its unilateral determination, result in termination of all business dealings with the offending reseller.
2.03 The rights and authorizations granted in connection with the performance of a reseller as a Rothman Associates Internet reseller shall automatically terminate in the event bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings are instituted by or against the reseller, or the reseller is adjudicated a bankrupt, becomes insolvent, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or proposes to make any arrangement for the liquidation of its debts.
Effects of Termination.
3.01 No later than five (5) business days from the date on which a notice of termination is sent to an Internet reseller, such Internet reseller shall:
• cease using any Kravet trademarks and all electronic images and descriptive text concerning Rothman Associates products;
• cease stating on its Internet website that it is selling Rothman Associates products;
• de-link to the Rothman Associates website; and • cease promoting, offering for sale or selling any Rothman Associates products via the Internet or other e-commerce channels.